Get the best thermal night vision binoculars for comfortable long-viewing. The Pulsar Accolade 2 XP50 LRF Pro infrared thermal binoculars provide high-definition thermal imagery with exceptional long-distance detection capabilities. Built-in WiFi included for iOS or Android integration. The Accolade 2 XP50 LRF PRO includes Pulsar's software driven Image Boost Technology for clearer identification at further distances. The thermal vision monocular has been constructed using an ultra-rugged magnesium alloy housing designed for ergonomic, single-handed use.
Pulsar Accolade Thermal Imaging Binocular key features:
- 1800m detection range (average human-size target)*
- 640x480 High definition thermal sensor
- Highly sensitive 25mK thermal sensor
- Dual eyepiece with variable interpupillary adjustment
- Multiple observation profiles depending on environment location and ambient conditions.
- Built-In WiFi for mobile app connectivity
- Integrated laser distance measurement (up to 1km) and 1/4" tripod mount
- 50Hz High image frequency
- Image Boost technology included for enhanced object identification
- 16Gb Built-in memory
- 640x480 Amoled display
- IPX7 ingress protection