The Pulsar Axion XQ38 LRF is a lightweight handheld thermal monocular with built-in laser distance measurement. The Axion XQ LRF includes Pulsar's software driven Image Boost Technology. The thermal vision monocular has been constructed using a rugged magnesium alloy housing designed for ergonomic, single-handed use.
Axion Thermal Imaging monocular key features:
- 1350m detection range (average human-size target)*
- Integrated precision laser distance detection (Up to 1km)
- Image Boost technology included for enhanced object identification
- Multiple observation modes for a variety of environmental and ambient conditions.
- 384x288 thermal resolution
- 1024x768 Amoled display
- IPX7 ingress protection