The Pulsar Axion XQ38 is a full-featured lightweight handheld thermal monocular. The Axion XQ includes features such as built-in WiFi and Pulsar's own software driven Image Boost Technology. The thermal vision monocular has been constructed using a rugged magnesium alloy housing designed for ergonomic, single-handed use.
Axion Thermal Imaging monocular key features:
- 1350m detection range (average human-size target)*
- Built-In WiFi for mobile app connectivity
- Image Boost technology included for enhanced object identification
- Multiple observation modes for a variety of environmental and ambient conditions.
- 16Gb Built-in memory
- 384x288 thermal resolution
- 1024x768 Amoled display
- IPX7 ingress protection